If you’ve ever thought about starting to learn how to play piano…Check this out!
Have you found your inspiration and drive to go forward yet lacked proper direction? If so, it has probably lead you to finding a local teacher and a commitment of going back to him or her every week and paying $25 for a half an hour each time.
HEADS UP! That totals up to $50 an hour, which is what most lawyers make!
That way, whether you have experienced it or not is very outdated, but can still be fun and enjoyable, just not as effective. My assumption is that most of you reading this have been either forced to take piano lessons by their parents at some point, or had the desire yet have steadily lost interest. Trust me, I went through with that whole process as a child when my parents only wanted to see me succeed, but I was so rebellious because I wasn’t allowed to learn at my own pace. This is because I didn’t have such fine resources and apps to help me learn that long ago. I encourage you to learn the modern and fun way!
The most common misconception about learning the piano is the amount of money one needs to spend in order to succeed. This is not always the case with the internet at our fingertips and individually-paced programs that I am about to recommend. So, I encourage you all, parents and otherwise, to search for more cost effective and well… effective ways to learn.
By using alternative methods, you don’t have to discontinue regular piano lessons because you may like your teacher or learn a lot from him/her. These apps and resources are only intended to help you greatly along your journey to success, while maintaining a cost-effective approach. Having taught piano on and off, I can understand the stress.
Keep in mind that my favorite composer, Frédéric Chopin, had his heart removed upon his death. It was later sent back to Poland, the land of his birth and placed in a jar. So I rate things by his heart.
Well… Let’s Get To It!
Top 5 Fun Ways to learn the Piano
If you’ve never really over heard of chord piano, then I can elaborate. Chord piano is the art of using all of your fingers to play harmonic sounds without having to learn complicated left-hand patterns and rhythms. This E-book might be able to help.
Who might this interest?
- Prospective students who might want to play in a church or choir.
- People who want to entertain family or friends by making simple tunes sound very rich.
- People who want to play the latest pop or rock hits, as this is their technique now.
I award these chords with 2.9 of 5 Chopin’s Heart Jars!
As I’ve already explained, chord piano is an easy and effective way to start learning piano, whether you wish to play Chopin someday, or the Eagles and Queen! So, I’ll recommend another resource which is even more cost effective!
Who might this interest?
- Prospective students wishing to learn proper chord and improvisation techniques.
- People who want to play jazz, pop, or rock compositions.
- People who want to get a lot of content for a fair price.
I award this program 3.2 of 5 Chopin’s Heart Jars!
Take it to the sky! This well-known piano course provides and easy approach to learning you way around the keyboard. Anyone would be smart to take advantage of their free lessons. They also provide books and guides with video resources and soundtracks among countless other bonuses.
Who does this pertain to specifically?
- Prospective students who want to start of piano with a strong knowledge base.
- People who want a guide to their progress.
- People who wish to complete their piano repertoire.
I give this one a 3.5 of 5 Chopin’s Heart Jars
This renowned piano course is such a promising and genuine one that it has helped a quarter million people achieve their goals. This great course provides interactive videos, lessons, and E-Books to help you succeed while offline and at your own pace with a one time payment.
Who can this assist?
- Perspective students who wish to improve, diversify their technique, and learn to read sheet music.
- People who eventually want to become teachers themselves, but need a guideline for their lessons.
- People who need support and inspiration at any time.
I give this app a 4.3 of 5 Chopin’s Heart Jars!
And last but certainly not least…
This exquisite course provides a comprehensive approach to learning piano. The amount of content is incredible starting with a 14- day trial for only $1and then endless possibilities from there! There are hundreds of videos and seminars including every genre of music. There is always a team of piano teachers online for support if or when you get stuck!
Who might this appeal to?
- Students who wish to learn various techniques and play their favorite songs or expand their repertoire.
- People who wish to learn to play by ear and conventionally more casually.
- People who can utilize the piano teacher services, which will upload any tutorials by request.
I give this one a 4.75 of 5 Chopins’ Heart Jars because the service is spectacular!
I hope that anyone who desires to accomplish their piano dreams will not give up and never refuse to search for alternative methods to help them. If you decide to use this in tandem with a favorite teacher then you will succeed. As always, thank you for reading. Don’t give up and you’ll become a star!
I alone can not guarantee success because success comes from within you. I aim to provide tools for you to utilize that are intended to help you succeed.
Lemme know what you guys think. I’m eager to hear your experiences and testimonials!
Hit that Treble!
– Deeply Trebled